পাসপোর্ট ও অন্যান্য সেবার তথ্য
1. পাসপোর্ট রিইস্যু
2. হারানোন পাসপোর্ট রিইস্যু
4.ব্যক্তিগত তথ্য সম্বলিত সনদপত্র অথবা পার্টিকুলার সার্টিফিকেট
5. দেশে যাওয়া এবং দেশ থেকে ফিরে আসা সংক্রান্ত সনদপত্র
6. একই ব্যাক্তি সনদপত্র
7. জন্ম-নিবন্ধন সনদপত্র
8. ডকুমেন্ট সত্যায়ন
9. পাওয়ার অফ এটর্নি বা আমমোক্তারনামা
10. অন্যান্য সেবা
- Students are entitled to get MRP at a lower rate. To avail of this opportunity, students must present a valid student's ID and submit a copy of it along with the application. In case a student does not have a valid student ID, then a letter from their school/institution can also be accepted where the reference number on the letter can be used in the ID field/button of MRP programme/software.
- It is mandatory to provide Student ID number for claiming concession; otherwise a student applicant will be paying regular fees.
Steps to follow to obtain Machine Readable PassportsTo obtain Machine Readable Passports: Step-1: To apply for new digital passport/MRP please have an appointment beforehand. For appointment Please call at 6955414466 during office hour (from 9 am – 5 pm) Step-2: To Collect and filling in of MRP application form:
To apply for an MRP, applicant must fill out the downloaded MRP application form. Application forms could be downloaded from www.bdembassy.gr or www.dip.gov.bd; or it could be obtained from the Embassy's Consular Wing. Application form should be filled in following the instructions set on page 4 of the application form.
Along with the application, the applicant must attach- - a photo copy of his/her National ID card or 17 digit Birth Registration Certificate or Interim Birth Registration Certificate
- copies of pages 1 through 7 of applicants existing Bangladesh Passport along with the original passport itself
A passport-size photo should be appended on the application form- one with each application form. If the applicant is a child under the age of 15, parents’ photos are required to be appended on the application form. In certain cases, either of the parents photos will be accepted. Step-3: Submission of MRP application form:
The applicant shall come to the Embassy in person on the date and time confirmed with the Embassy.
- Submit the application form and Pay fees at the bank’s counter. Fees (Non-refundable): Regular- €85 Step-4: Biometric Enrolment Process at the MRP enrolment booth Applicant’s Finger Prints, Signature in Electronic Pad and Photograph will be taken at the bio-enrolment booth.
Then the existing Bangladesh Passport of the applicant will be returned along with a delivery slip.
After the Bio-enrolment, all data and scanned application form will be sent electronically to the Department of Immigration & Passport in Dhaka where, after due police verification, Machine Readable Passport will be issued and printed. It will then be sent to the Embassy for delivery to the applicant. Sep-5: Delivery of passport
Average Processing time at the Department of Passport in Dhaka for urgent and ordinary passports is 15 days and 30 days respectively. Therefore, it may take 40-45 days for regular delivery of MRP. The passports are sent to Bangladesh Embassy, Athens by diplomatic bag.
Applicants need to contact the Embassy over telephone for confirmation of arrival of passports from Dhaka. Upon confirmation from the Embassy the applicant shall come to the Embassy in person along with his or her old Bangladesh Passport, present the delivery slip and the old passport to the counter and sign the acknowledgement of receipt. New MRP will be handed over along with the old passport (with observation or cancellation seal).
Applicant’s presence is required to check all entries made on the passport.
About Machine Readable Passport (MRP)Bangladeshi passport holders are advised to replace their existing hand-written passports with Machine Readable Passport (MRP) by 23 November 2015 keeping in mind that hand-written passports will be gradually phased out and will not be acceptable to many countries in the world afterward. An MRP contains 48 pages and shall remain valid for 5 (five) years. To obtain an MRP, applicants must possess a Bangladesh National ID card or 17 digits Birth Registration Certificate. Those who are not in possession of 17 digits Birth Registration Certificate may procure it by sending a copy of their valid Bangladesh passport to their respective City Corporation, Municipality, Union Parishad or by applying online athttp://bris.lgd.gov.bd/pub. Alternatively, they can apply to the High Commission for Interim Birth Registration Certificate, even at the time of submitting MRP application. Applicants need to bring two photographs and copy from page 1-7 of applicant's existing Bangladesh Passport for Interim Birth Registration Certificate separately. An additional amount of € 5/- will be charged for Interim Birth Registration Certificate.
- list item 1
- list item 2